Hi I cannot get any confirmation mail while verifying account.
I want to access API authorisation so I need this to run my NFT marketplace in my local machine
Thanks for posting.
@Ram_Penke can you assist with API access?
Check your confirmation mail for console.videocoin.network.
FYI, vivid-open NFT marketplace is opensource implementation and works with any blockchain supporting EVM and metamask wallet.
You need to setup your own NFT contracts on a EVM compliant blockchain. Look at the example installation of contracts in this document:
This file has been truncated.
# Videcoin NFT Marketplace installation with Polygon-Matic Mainnet, Rinkeby Testnet
This document gives instructions for using VideoCoin NFT Marketplace with Polygon_Matic blockchain and Rinkeby testnet. The instructions should work with any Ethereum VM compliant networks. We used Matic and Rinkeby for initial testing.
Topics covered in this document:
* HW Configuration used for testing
* Install Docker Engine and Docker Compose
* Matic Accounts and Blockchain Access
* QuickNode For Blockchain Access
* Configure Metamask
* Setup Contract Owner, Operator and Test accounts
* Installation of Contracts
* Setup eth-Brownie: contract deployment tool
* Install VideoCoin NFT Contract
* Install Wyvern Exchange Contracts
* Prepare Configuration Files for Marketplace/UI
* Run the Marketplace
Then you can follow the instructions in the following document to setup your marketplace and marketplace-UI:
This file has been truncated.
The repo contains installers and instructions for using VideoCoin-NFT marketplace with Filecoin storage along with an Ethereum VM compliant blockchains.
The installer is based on docker-compose scripts that use VideoCoin-NFT marketplace backend, marketplace-UI in the form of docker containers. It also contains instructions for installing video-nft smart-contracts and wyvern-exchange smart-contracts on an Ethereum-VM compliant blockchain.
Filecoin storage can be accessed through third party Filecoin storage access providers such as nft.storage or Textile Hub.
* **Hardware**: Marketplace docker images can be used with any container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes that allow mult-machine clusters for application scalability. We use docker-compose for testing the containers on 16-Core/32GB GCP instances.
* **Docker Engine and docker-compose**: Prepare your machine by installing Docker Engine and docker-compose: Refer https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/ and https://docs.docker.com/compose/install/ for installation instructions.
* **Filecoin storage access**: VideoCoin NFTs are stored on Filecoin Storage Blockchain. The following storage access providers are used to access the Filecoin. These providers also pin the NFTs to be accessible through the IPFS file system/gateways. The installer needs the API keys from one of these providers.
* *NFT.Storage*: Refer https://nft.storage/ for subscription to the service
* *Textile Hub*: Refer https://www.textile.io/ for subscription to the service.
* **Blockchain**: Select a Ethereum VM complaint blockchain and install the VideoCoin-NFT and Wyvern Exchange Contracts. Following are some examples:
* *Ethereum Mainnet*
* Ethereum Testnets Rinkeby, Ropsten etc. for testing
* **Blockchain Access**: VideoCoin-NFT Marketplace accesses the Blockchain through Json-RPC. Marketplace can be connected either to your own node connected to Blockchain or your can use one of the providers. Following are some providers:
* *Infura*: Refer https://infura.io/ for subscription to the service.
Yes everthing you said was completed already the problem is i cannot able to Mint nft its shows like this :
Screenshot from 2022-02-04 07-31-05|690x387
Can you share marketplace log until you reach the screenshot. Check the access to nft-storage or textilehub is working correctly with your credentials independent of marketplace. Which blockchain you are using ?
I’m using ropsten network , not using textile hub I’m using NFTstorage